Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1029)
The regular representations of the tame hereditary algebras
KeywordsDivision Ring Regular Representation Homogeneous Representation Finite Dimensional Representation Indecomposable Representation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- DLAB V.: On classification of torsion-free abelian groups of finite rank. Symposia Math. Inst. Naz. Alta Mat. No. 23, Acad. Press 1979, 181–188.Google Scholar
- DLAB V., RINGEL C.M.: Indecomposable representations of graphs and algebras. Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. No. 173 (1976).Google Scholar
- DLAB V., RINGEL C.M.: The representations of tame hereditary algebras. Proc. Conf. Repr. Theory (Philadelphia, 1976), Marcel Dekker (1978), 329–353.Google Scholar
- DLAB V., RINGEL C.M.: The preprojective algebra of a modulated graph. Proc. ICRA (Ottawa, 1979), Springer Lecture Notes No. 832, 216–231.Google Scholar
- DLAB V., RINGEL C.M.: A class of bounded hereditary noetherian domains. To appear in J. Algebra.Google Scholar
- RINGEL C.M.: Infinite dimensional representations of finite dimensional hereditary algebras. Symposia Math. Inst. Naz. Alta Mat. No. 23, Acad. Press 1979, 321–412.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983