Distance and volume decreasing theorems for a family of harmonic mappings of riemannian manifolds
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 781)
KeywordsRiemannian Manifold Harmonic Mapping Sectional Curvature Quasiconformal Mapping Complete Riemannian Manifold
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- .J. Eells, Jr. and G.H. Sampson, Harmonic mappings of Riemmanian manifolds.Google Scholar
- .S.I. Goldberg and Zvi Har'El, A general Schwarz lemma for Riemannian manifolds. To appear.Google Scholar
- .S. Kobayashi, Hyperbole manifolds and holomorphic mappings. M. Dekker (1970).Google Scholar
- .A. Lichnerowicz, Applications harmoniques et variétés Kahlériennes. Symposia Mathematica 3, Bologna (1970) 341–402.Google Scholar
- .S.T. Yau, A general Schwarz lemma for Kahler manifolds. Am.J. of Math. v. 100Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980