Two constructions in BMO
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 781)
KeywordsConjugate Function Carleson Measure Hilbert Transform Weight Norm Inequality Dyadic Interval
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- .R.R. Coifman and R. Rochberg, "Another Characterization of BMO," preprint.Google Scholar
- .C. Fefferman, "Recent Progress in Classical Fourier Analysis," Proc. Int. Cong. Math. Vancouver, 1974, I, pp. 95–118.Google Scholar
- .J.B. Garnett and P.W. Jones, "The Distance in BMO to L∞", Annals of Math. (to appear).Google Scholar
- .P.W. Jones, "Constructions with Functions of Bounded Mean Oscillations," Thesis UCLA 1978.Google Scholar
- .N.Th. Varopoulos, "A Remark on BMO and Bounded Harmonic Functions," Pac. Jour. Math. 72 (1978).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980