Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 828)
On symmetric stable measures with discrete spectral measure on banach spaces
KeywordsBanach Space Radon Measure Random Element Stable Measure Separable Banach Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dang Hung Thang, Nguyen Zui Tien, Support of probability measure in linear topological spaces (in Vietnamese), Proc. of the Second Math. conference, Hanoi 1977.Google Scholar
- Dang Hung Thang, Nguyen Zui Tien, Linear measurable functional with respect to stable measure in Banach Spaces (in Vietnamese), Proc. of the Second Math. Conference, Hanoi 1977.Google Scholar
- Dang Hung Thang, Nguyen Zui Tien, On symmetric stable measures on space 1p, 1≤p<+∞, Teor.Verojat i Primen.Google Scholar
- Dang Hung Thang, Nguyen Zui Tien, On Stable measures on Banach spaces (Preprint)Google Scholar
- Nguyen Zui Tien, The structure of linear measurable functionals with respect to Gaussian measure in Banach spaces, Teor. Verojat i Primen 23(1978)Google Scholar
- K.R.Parthasarathy, Probability Measures on Metric spaces, New York-London, 1967.Google Scholar
- V. Paulauskas, On stable distributions on separable Banach spaces, Second Vilnius conference on Probability theory and Mathematical statistics. Abstracts of communications, Vilnius, 1977, 166–167.Google Scholar
- A.V. Skorokhod, On admissible translations of measures in Hilbert space. Teor.Verojat i Primen, 15(1970), 577–598 in Russian.Google Scholar
- N.N. Vakhania, Nguyen Zui Tien, On the probability measures in Banach spaces (in Vietnamese), Tap San Toan Hoe II, 3–4 (1974), 1–19.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980