Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 828)
V-decomposable measures on hilbert spaces
KeywordsBanach Space Probability Measure Extreme Point Real Hilbert Space Separable Real Hilbert Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Jajte, Semi-stable measures, Banach Center Publications, vol.5, 141–150.Google Scholar
- W. Krakowiak, Operator-stable probability measures on Banach spaces, to appear.Google Scholar
- W. Krakowiak, Operator semi-stable probability measures on Banach spaces, to appear.Google Scholar
- P. Lévy, Théorie de l’addition des variables aléatoires, Paris 1937.Google Scholar
- M. Loéve, Probability theory, New York, 1950Google Scholar
- K.R. Parthasarathy, Probability Measures in Metric Spaces, New York 1967.Google Scholar
- R.R. Phelps, Lectures on Choquet’s theorem, Princenton, 1966.Google Scholar
- K. Urbanik, Extreme-point method in probability theory, Probability Winter School — Karpacz 1975, Lecture Notes on Mathematics 472, 169–194.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980