Infinite dimensional newtonian potentials
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 828)
We give a survey of various curiosities and problems concerning potential theory of infinite dimensional Brownian motion processes.
KeywordsInvariant Function Gaussian Measure Transition Kernel Complete Orthonormal System Finite Dimensional Case
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. CARMONA: Tensor product of Gaussian measures. in "Vector Space Measures and Applications I" Proc. Dublin 1977 ed. R.M.Aron and S.Dineen Lect. Notes in Math. #644 p.96–124.Google Scholar
- L. GROSS: Abstract Wiener Spaces. Proc. Fifth Berkeley Symp. on Math. Stat. and Prob. vol.II Univ. California Press (1967) p.31–42.Google Scholar
- H.H.KUO: Gaussian Measures in Banach Spaces. Lect. Notes in Math. #463 (1975).Google Scholar
- P.A.MEYER: Processus de Markov. Lect. Notes in Math. #26 (1967).Google Scholar
- S.C.PORT and C.J.STONE: Brownian Motion and Classical Potential Theory. Academic Press (1978).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980