Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 828)
On the integrability of Gaussian random vectors
KeywordsSample Path Random Element Orlicz Space Invariance Principle Gaussian Measure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Byczkowski, T. and Zak, T. Asymptotic properties of semigroups of measures on vector spaces, (to appear in Ann. Probability).Google Scholar
- Byczkowski, T. and Inglot, T. The invariance principle for vector-valued random variables with application to functional random limit theorems, (to appear).Google Scholar
- Gorgadze, Z.G. (1976) On measures in Banach spaces of measurable functions, (Russian) Trudy Tbliss. Univ. 166, 43–50.Google Scholar
- Inglot, T. (1976) Ph. D. Thesis, Technical University, Wrocław.Google Scholar
- Litwin, T. (1980) M. Sc. Thesis, Technical University, Wrocław.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980