A beginning for structural properties of ideals on Pκλ
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1401)
- 1.6k Downloads
KeywordsEquivalence Class Place Relation Witness Index Partition Measure Partition Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [BTW]Baumgartner, J. D., Taylor, A. D., and Wagon, S., Structural Properties of Ideals, Dissertationes Mathematicae CXCVII, 1982.Google Scholar
- [C2]Carr, Donna M., P κ λ Partition Relations, Fund. Math. (to appear).Google Scholar
- [C3]Carr, Donna M., A Note on the λ-Shelah Property, Fund. Math. (to appear).Google Scholar
- [C4]Carr, Donna M., and Pelletier, Donald H., Towards a Structure Theory for Ideals on P κ λ, in this volume.Google Scholar
- [J2]Jech, Thomas J. Set Theory, Academic Press, 1978.Google Scholar
- [S1], [S2]Shelah, S., The Existence of Coding Sets, and More on Stationary Coding, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, no. 1182, Springer Verlag, Berlin, 1986, 188–202 and 224–246.Google Scholar
- [V1]Velleman, D., Souslin Trees Constructed from Morasses, Axiomatic Set Theory (Baumgartner, Martin, Shelah, ed.) Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 31, A.M.S., 1984.Google Scholar
- [Z1]Zwicker, W. S., P κ λ Combinatorics I, Axiomatic Set Theory (Baumgartner, Martin, Shelah, ed.) Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 31, A.M.S., 1984, 243–259.Google Scholar
- [Z2]Zwicker, W. S. Lecture Notes on the Structural Properties of Ideals on Pκλ, handwritten notes, July 1984. All results in these notes are included in the current paper.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989