Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1268)
Finite-type conditions for real hypersurfaces in ℂn
KeywordsFinite Type Real Hypersurface Pseudoconvex Domain Bergman Kernel Levi Form
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Be 1]
- [B2]_____, Remarks on type conditions for real hypersurfaces in ℂn, pp. 14–24 in Several Complex Variables, Proc. of Internat. Conf. at Cortona, Italy, 1978.Google Scholar
- [C3]_____, Subelliptic estimates for the \(\bar \partial \)-Neumann problem on pseudoconvex domains, preprint.Google Scholar
- [D5]_____, Iterated commutators and derivatives of the Levi form, preprint.Google Scholar
- [Ho]L. Ho, Subellipticity of the \(\bar \partial \)-Neumann problem on non-pseudoconvex domains, thesis, Princeton University, 1983.Google Scholar
- [H]L. Hörmander, The Analysis of Linear Partial Differential Operators III, IV, Springer-Verlag, 1985.Google Scholar
- [W]H. Whitney, Complex Analytic Varieties, Addison Wesley Publishing Co., 1972.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987