Proper mappings between balls in Cn
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1268)
KeywordsProper Mapping Pseudoconvex Domain Affine Subspace Reflection Principle Proper Holomorphic Mapping
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Faran, J. J.: The linearity of proper holomorphic maps between balls in the low codimension case. Preprint.Google Scholar
- Globevnik, J.: Boundary interpolation by proper holomorphic maps". Preprint.Google Scholar
- Globevnik, J. and Stout, E.L.: Boundary regularity for holomorphic maps from the disc to the ball. Preprint.Google Scholar
- Lewy, H.: On the boundary behavior of holomorphic mappings. Acad. Naz. Lincei 35, 1–8 (1977).Google Scholar
- Low, E.: Embeddings and proper holomorphic maps of strictly pseudoconvex domains into polydiscs and balls. Preprint.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987