Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1268)
Compactness of families of holomorphic mappings up to the boundary
KeywordsCompact Subset Finite Type Real Hypersurface Pseudoconvex Domain Bergman Kernel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.S. Bell, Differentiability of the Bergman kernel and pseudo-local estimates, Math. Zeit., in press.Google Scholar
- 9.H. P. Boas, Extension of Kerzman's theorem on differentiability of the Bergman kernel function, to appear.Google Scholar
- 10.H. P. Boas, Counterexample to the Lu Qi-Keng conjecture, to appear.Google Scholar
- 13.D. Catlin, Subelliptic estimates for the ∂-Neumann problem on pseudoconvex domains, Ann. Math., to appear.Google Scholar
- 17.R. Narasimhan, Several Complex Variables, Chicago Lectures in Mathematics, University of Chicago Press, 1971.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987