Some remarks on extension of biholomorphic mappings
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 798)
KeywordsPseudoconvex Domain Bergman Kernel Open Dense Subset Biholomorphic Mapping Proper Holomorphic Mapping
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BELL, S.R.: Non-vanishing of the Bergman kernel function at boundary points of certain domains in ℂn, Math.Ann. (to appear).Google Scholar
- FOLLAND, G. and J.J.KOHN: The Neumann problem for the Cauchy-Riemann complex, Ann of Math. Studies no 75, Princeton Univ. Press 1972.Google Scholar
- HENKIN, G.M. and E.M.ČIRKA: Boundary properties of holomorphic function of several complex variables, Ms.Google Scholar
- LIGOCKA, E.: How to prove Feffermann's theorem without use of differential geometry, Ann.Pol.Math. (to appear).Google Scholar
- MALGRANGE, B.: Ideals of differentiable functions, Oxford 1966.Google Scholar
- SKWARCZYŃSKI, M.: Biholomorphic invariants related to the Bergman function, Dissertations Math. (to appear).Google Scholar
- —: The ideal boundary of a domain in ℂn, Ann.Pol.Math. (to appear).Google Scholar
- STEIN, E.M.: Singular integrals and differentiability properties of functions, Princeton 1970.Google Scholar
- DIEDERICH, K. and J.E. FORNAESS: Proper holomorphic mappings onto pseudoconvex domains with real analytic boundary (to appear).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980