Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1684)
Real integral geometry and complex analysis
KeywordsHolomorphic Function Hardy Space Cohomology Class Inversion Formula Integral Geometry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [FG] Faraut J., Gindikin S., Psedo-Hermitian Symmetric spaces of tube type, Topics in Geometry: In Memory of Joseph D’Atri (Gindikin S., ed.), Birkhauser, 1996, pp. 123–154.Google Scholar
- [GGV] Gelfand, I., Graev M., Vilenkin N., Integral geometry and representation theory,, Generalized Functions, vol. 5, Fizmatgiz, 1962 (Russian); Engl. transl.: Academic Press, 1966.Google Scholar
- [G1] Gindikin S., The Radon transform from cohomological point of view, 75 years of Radon transform (S. Gindikin, P. Michor, eds.), International Press, 1994, pp. 123–128.Google Scholar
- [G4] Gindikin S., Unitary representations of groups of authomorphisms of Riemann symmetric spaces of null curvature, Funct. Anal. Prilozh. 1 (1967), 26–33 (Russian); Engl. transl.: Funct. Anal. Appl. 1 (1967), 28–32.Google Scholar
- [GRS] Gindikin S., Reeds J., Shepp L., Spherical tomography and spherical integral geometry, Lectures in Applied Math. 30 (1994), Amer. Math. Soc., 83–92.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1998