Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1399)
Curves of genus three on a general abelian threefold and the non-finite generation of the Griffiths group
KeywordsCohomology Class Abelian Variety Hyperelliptic Curve Symplectic Basis Torsion Element
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [B.P.]F. Bardelli, G. P. Pirola Genus g curves lying on a g-dimensional Jacobian variety. To appear in Inv. Math.Google Scholar
- [Cl. 1]
- [Cl. 2]H. Clemens Some results on Abel Jacobi mappings in Topics in Transcendental Algebraic Geometry Ed. Ph. Griffiths Annuals of Math. Stud 106 Princeton University Press 1984 p.289–304.Google Scholar
- [Cl. 3]H. Clemens A note on some formal properties of the infinitesimal Abel Jacobi mapping in Geometry Today Ed. E. Arbarello et al. Progress in Math. 60 Birkhäuser 1985 p.69–73.Google Scholar
- [Gr. I, II]
- [G.H.]P. A. Griffiths, J. Harris Principles of algebraic Geometry Pure and Applied Math Wiley Interscience, J. Wiley and Sons 1978.Google Scholar
- [Si.]C. Siegel Topics in complex function theory Vol. II. Tracts in Pure and Applied Math 25, Wiley Interscience, J. Wiley and Sons 1971.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989