Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 888)
On two general algorithms for extrapolation with applications to numerical differentiation and integration
KeywordsInterpolation Problem Numerical Differentiation Algebraic Polynomial Extrapolation Error Pairwise Distinct Point
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BREZINSKI, Cl. The Mühlbach-Neville-Aitken Algorithm and some Extensions, preprint, to appear in BITGoogle Scholar
- DAVIS, Ph. J. Interpolation and Approximation, Blaisdell Pblishing Company, 1963Google Scholar
- MÜHLBACH, G. Neville-Aitken algorithms for interpolation by functions of Čebyšev-systems in the sense of Newton and in a generalized sense of Hermite, In: Theory of approximation, with applications (A.G. Law, B.N. Sahney eds.) pp. 200–212, Academic Press, New York, 1976Google Scholar
- MÜHLBACH, G. An Algorithmic Approach to Hermite-Birkhoff-Interpolation, to appearGoogle Scholar
- MÜHLBACH, G. An Algorithmic Approach to Finite Linear Interpolation, to appearGoogle Scholar
- STIEFEL, E. Einführung in die numerische Mathematik, B.G. Teubner, 1970Google Scholar
- STUMMEL, F., HAINER, K. Praktische Mathematik, B.G. Teubner, 1971Google Scholar
© Srpinger-Verlag 1981