Recurrence coefficients in case of Anderson localisation
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 888)
Part II: Short Communications
Questions related to Stieltjes transforms of jump functions with a dense set of jump points are presented.
KeywordsOrthogonal Polynomial Continue Fraction Moment Problem Solid State Phys Jump Point
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. BALIAN, R. MAYNARD, G. TOULOUSE, editors, Les Houches Summer School Proceedings: Ill-Condensed Matter, North-Holland, N.Y. 1979.Google Scholar
- T.S. CHIRARA, An Introduction to Orthogonal Polynomials, Gordon & Breach, N.Y. 1978.Google Scholar
- [7']R. HAYDOCK, The recursive solution of the Schrödinger equation. Solid State Phys. 35 (1980) 215–294.Google Scholar
- R. JOHNSTON, Localisation and localisation edges—a precise characterisation. Preprint Blackett Laboratory, Imperial College London 1980.Google Scholar
- P.G. NEVAI, Orthogonal Polynomials, Memoirs AMS, Providence 1979.Google Scholar
© Srpinger-Verlag 1981