Rate of convergence of sequences of pade-type approximants and pole detection in the complex plane
It is shown how to choose the poles of rational approximants of a function known by its Taylor coefficients at a point z0 and a region of meromorphy, in order to optimize the approximation and the search for unknown poles.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. T. BAUMEL, J. L. GAMMEL, J. NUTTALL, Placement of cuts in Padé-like approximation. Preprint Univ. Western Ontario 1980.Google Scholar
- J. KARLSSON, Singularities of functions determined by the poles of Padé approximants: these Proceedings.Google Scholar
- S. KLARSFELD, An improved Padé approximant method for calculating Feynman amplitudes: these Proceedings.Google Scholar
- J. NUTTALL, The convergence of Padé approximants to functions with branch points, pp. 101–109 in E. B. SAFF, R. S. VARGA, editors: Padé and Rational Approximation A.P., N.Y. 1977.Google Scholar
- H. WALLIN, Rational interpolation to meromorphic functions: these Proceedings.Google Scholar