Crossed products over graded local rings
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 917)
- 344 Downloads
KeywordsLocal Ring Commutative Ring Degree Zero Galois Extension Homogeneous Element
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.F. Demeyer, E. Ingraham, Separable Algebras over Commutative Rings Lect. Notes in Math. 181, Springer Verlag 1970.Google Scholar
- 6.C. Nąstącescu, F. Van Oystaeyen, Graded and Filtered Rings and Modules Lect. Notes in Mathematics 758, Springer Verlag, Berlin, 1974.Google Scholar
- 8.F. Van Oystaeyen, Graded Azumaya Algebras and Brauer Groups, Proceedings Ring Theory UIA 1980, Lect. Notes in Math. 825, Springer Verlag, Berlin 1980.Google Scholar
- 10.F. Van Oystaeyen, On Brauer Groups of Arithmetically Graded Rings, Comm. in Algebra, to appear.Google Scholar
- 11.F. Van Oystaeyen, Crossed products over Arithmetically Graded Rings, To appear.Google Scholar
- 12.F. Van Oystaeyen, A. Verschoren, Geometric Interpretation of Brauer Groups of graded rings I, to appear.Google Scholar
- 13.F. Van Oystaeyen, A. Verschoren, Geometric Interpretation of Brauer Groups II, to appear.Google Scholar
- 14.A.C.M. Van Rooy, Non-Archimedan Functional Analysis, Marcel Dekker, New York, 1978.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982