Intuitionistic theories and toposes
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 891)
- 173 Downloads
KeywordsCompleteness Theorem Finite Product Follow Diagram Commute Empty String Unique Morphism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [C & K]
- [C]M. Coste, Langage interne d'um Topos, Seminaire Bénabou, Université Paris-Nord (1972).Google Scholar
- [J]P.T. Johnstone, Topos Theory, (1977) (Academic Press).Google Scholar
- [O]G. Osius, Logical and Set Theoretical Tools in Elementary Topoi, in: Model Theory and Topoi, Springer Lecture Notes in Math., 445 (1975), pp. 297–346.Google Scholar
- [Sc]D.S. Scott, Continuous Lattices, in: Toposes, Algebraic Geometry and Logic, Springer Lecture Notes in Math., 274 (1971).Google Scholar
- [Sh]J.R. Shoenfield, Mathematical Logic, (1967) (Addison-Wesley).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1981