Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1470)
Normed spaces with a weak-Gordon-Lewis property
KeywordsBanach Space Unit Ball Normed Space Convex Body Absolute Constant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K.M. Ball, Volumes of sections of cubes and related problems, Israel Geometric Aspects of Functional Analysis, Springer-Verlag LNM 1376 (1989), 251–260.Google Scholar
- P. Billard, S. Kwapień, A. Pełczyński and Ch. Samuel, Biorthogonal systems of random unconditional convergence in Banach spaces, Longhorn Notes 1985–86, The University of Texas at Austin.Google Scholar
- A. Pełczyński and C. Schütt, Factoring the natural injection i (n): L n∞ → L n1 through finite-dimensional Banach spaces and geometry of finite-dimensional unitary ideals, Advances in Math. Supplementary Studies. (Volume in honor of L. Schwartz) 7B (1981), 653–683.Google Scholar
- G. Pisier, Factorization of linear operators and geometry of Banach spaces, C.B.M.S. Regional Conf. Series in Math. 60 (1986).Google Scholar
- G. Pisier, Weak Hilbert spaces, Proc. London Math. Soc. (1988).Google Scholar
- J. Saint-Raymond, Sur le volume des corps convexes symétriques, Sem. d’Initiation à L’Analyse (1980–81), 11, Université P. et M. Curie, Paris.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1991