The spectrum as a functor
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 871)
KeywordsPrime Ideal Complete Lattice Full Subcategory Prime Element Projective Limit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [3a]Hofmann, K. H., Some remarks on the spectral theory of C*-algebras, Tagungsbericht 31-1979, Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach, pp.13, 14.Google Scholar
- [3b]—, CL-projective limits of distributive continuous lattices are distributive, Seminar on Continuity in Semilattices 54, 2-29-80.Google Scholar
- Hofmann, K. H. and K. Keimel, Bemerkungen zum "Neuen Lemma", Seminar on Continuity in Semilattices 52, 11-6-1979.Google Scholar
- Hofmann, K. H. and J. Thayer, Almost finite dimensional C*-algebras, Dissertationes Math. 1980, to appear.Google Scholar
- Hofmann, K. H. and F. Watkins, A new lemma on primes and a topological characterization of the category DCL of continuous Heyting algebras and CL-morphisms, Seminar on Continuity in Semilattices 51, 30-5-1979.Google Scholar
- [8a]Isbell, J., Direct limits of meet continuous lattices, Preprint 1980.Google Scholar
- [8b]—, MC direct limits, Seminar on Continuity in Semilattices 55, 3-19-80.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1981