Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 871)
A completion - invariant extension of the concept of continuous lattices
KeywordsComplete Lattice Continuous Lattice Galois Connection Normal Completion Algebraic Lattice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [E1]M. ERNÉ, Verallgemeinerungen der Verbandstheorie I: Halbgeordnete Mengen und das Prinzip der Vervollständigungsinvarianz. Grüne Reihe Uni Hannover 109 (1980)Google Scholar
- [E2]—, Topologies on products of partially ordered sets II: Ideal topologies. Algebra Universalis (to appear)Google Scholar
- [H2]—, Projective sober spaces. (Preprint 1979). These ProceedingsGoogle Scholar
- [H3]—, Continuous posets, prime spectra of completely distributive complete lattices and Hausdorff compactifications. These ProceedingsGoogle Scholar
- [LA]J.D. LAWSON, The duality of continuous posets. Houston J. Math. (to appear)Google Scholar
- [MA]G. MARKOWSKY, A motivation and generalization of Scott's notion of a continuous lattice. (Preprint 1977). These ProceedingsGoogle Scholar
- [SCS]G. GIERZ, K.H. HOFMANN et alii, A compendium of continuous lattices (to appear)Google Scholar
- [WI]R.L. WILSON, Intrinsic topologies on partially ordered sets and results on compact semigroups. University of Tennessee Diss. 1978Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1981