Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 799)
Topological equivalence in bifurcation theory
KeywordsBanach Space Normal Form Hopf Bifurcation Bifurcation Point Singularity Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.ARKERYD, L. Catastrophe theory in Hilbert space, Tech. Report, Math. Dept., University of Gothenburg (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.Thom's theorem for Banach spaces, J. Lon. Math. Soc. (To appear).Google Scholar
- 1.CHILLINGWORTH, D.R.J. A global genericity theorem for bifurcation in variational problems, Preprint, Math. Dept., Univ. of Southampton (1978).Google Scholar
- 1. I)
- 1. II)
- 1.GUIMARÃES, L.C. Contact equivalence and bifurcation theory, Thesis, University of Southampton (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.Universal unfoldings in Banach spaces: reduction and stability, Battelle-Geneva Math. Report 107(1977) (To appear in Math. Proc. Cam. Phil. Soc.).Google Scholar
- 5.The reduction of a vector-valued function near a critical point, Battelle-Geneva Math. Report 93(1975).Google Scholar
- 1.BUCHNER, M., MARSDEN, J. and SCHECTER, S. Differential topology and singularity theory in the solution of non-linear equations (preliminary version), University of California, Berkeley.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980