Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 799)
Stability in functional differential equations
KeywordsAsymptotic Stability Exponential Stability Functional Differential Equation Volterra Equation Fading Memory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- -HALE, J.K., Theory of Functional Differential Equations, Appl. Math. Sci., Vol. 3, Springer-Verlag, 1977.Google Scholar
- -KATO, J., Liapunov's second method in functional differential equations, to appear.Google Scholar
- -KRASOVSKII, N.N., Stability of Motion, Stanford Univ. Press, 1963.Google Scholar
- -LAKSHMIKANTHAM, V. and LEELA, S., Differential and Integral Inequalities, Vol. 2, Academic Press, 1969.Google Scholar
- -YOSHIZAWA, T., Stability theory by Liapunov's second method, Japan Math. Soc. Publ., Vol. 9, 1966.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980