Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 832)
Almost split sequences for TrD-periodic modules
In this paper we associate to each TrD-periodic module, over an artin algebra, a diagram and show that the diagram is one of the Dynkin diagrams or one of the
If the algebra is of finite representation type we show that the diagram is a Dynkin diagram.
KeywordsRepresentation Theory Dynkin Diagram Projective Module Infinite Chain Middle Term
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- AUSLANDER, M., REITEN, I.: Representation Theory of Artin Algebras V: Methods for Computing Almost Split Sequences and Irreducible Morphisms, Communications in AlgebraGoogle Scholar
- BAUTISTA, R.Google Scholar
- DLAB, V., RINGEL, C.M.: Indecomposable Representations of graphs and Algebras, Memoirs of the A.M.S., No 173, (1976).Google Scholar
- RIEDTMANN, Ch.: Algebren, Darstellungsköcher, Ueberlangerungen und Zurück, Thesis, (1979) (Zürich)Google Scholar
- TODOROV, G.: Almost Split Sequences in the Representation Theory of Certain Classes of Artin Algebras, Thesis, Brandeis University, (1978)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980