Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 832)
Representations of trivial extensions of hereditary algebras
KeywordsDirect Summand Projective Cover Trivial Extension Artin Algebra Hereditary Algebra
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dlab, V. and Ringel, C. M.: Representations of graphs and algebras, Memoirs Amer. Math. Soc. 173, Providence (1976).Google Scholar
- Dlab, V. and Ringel, C. M.: The representations of tame hereditary algebras, Lecture notes in pure and applied math. 37 (Proc. Philadelphia Conf.), 329–353 (1976).Google Scholar
- Gabriel, P.: Indecomposable representations II, Symposia Mathematica, Vol. XI, Academic Press, New york/San Francisco/London, 81–104 (1973).Google Scholar
- Platzeck, M. T. and Auslander, M.: Representation theory of hereditary artin algebras, Lecture notes in pure and applied math. 37 (Proc. Phildelphia conf.), 389–353 (1976).Google Scholar
- Ringel, C. M.: Finite dimensional hereditary algebras of wild representation type (to appear).Google Scholar
- Tachikawa, H.: Trivial extensions of finite representation type, Proc. Symp. on Representations of groups and algebras, University of Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 69–80 (1978) (In Japanese).Google Scholar
- Wakamatsu, T.: Trivial extensions of Artin algebras (to appear)Google Scholar
- Yamagata, K: Extensions over hereditary artinian rings with self-dualities 1 (to appear).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980