Homology representations of finite groups
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 832)
KeywordsFinite Group Simplicial Complex Homology Representation Semisimple Element Spherical Building
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Alvis, The duality operation in the character ring of a finite Chevalley group, to appear.Google Scholar
- 3.C. W. Curtis, G. I. Lehrer and J. Tits, Spherical buildings and the character of the Steinberg representation, to appear.Google Scholar
- 5.R. Godement, Théorie des faisceaux, Actualitiés scientifiques et industrielles 1252, Hermann, Paris 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.L. Solomon, The Steinberg character of a finite group with a BN-pair, Theory of finite groups (ed. by R. Brauer and C. H. Sah), W. A. Benjamin, New York, 1969, 213–221.Google Scholar
- 8.T. A. Springer, Caracteres de groupes de Chevalley finis, Sem. Bourbaki, 1972/73, no. 429.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980