A counterexample on the oozing problem for closed manifolds
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 763)
Geometry Of Manifolds
KeywordsExact Sequence Fundamental Group Spectral Sequence Closed Manifold Klein Bottle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S.E. Cappell and J.L. Shaneson, Group actions with isolated fixed points, in Proceedings of the 1978 Aarhus Topology Conference, Springer lecture notes, (to appear).Google Scholar
- J. Morgan and W. Pardon, (to appear).Google Scholar
- A. Ranicki, Algebraic L-theory n, (to appear).Google Scholar
- H. Rubinstein, Homotopy implies isotopy for a class of M3, (to appear)Google Scholar
- D. Sullivan, Triangulating and smoothing homotopy equivalences, seminar notes, Princeton University (1967).Google Scholar
- C.T.C. Wall, Surgery on compact manifolds, Academic Press 1970.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979