Orientation preserving involutions
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 763)
KeywordsOriented Manifold Torsion Element Geometric Generator Exact Triangle Free Involution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.S. Buoncristiano, C.P. Rourke and B.J. Sanderson. "A geometric approach to Homology Theory." L.M.S. Lecture Notes Vol. 18 C.U.P. 1976.Google Scholar
- 3.F.L. Capobianco, C. Kosniowski and R.E. Stong. "Free Involutions." To appearGoogle Scholar
- 4.P.E. Conner. "Lectures on the action of a finite group." Springer Lecture Notes Vol. 73. Springer 1968.Google Scholar
- 5.P.E. Conner and E.E. Floyd. "Differentiable Periodic Maps." Springer 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.C. Kosniowski. "Actions of finite abelian groups." Pitman 1978.Google Scholar
- 8.C. Kosniowski and E. Ossa. "The bordism module of oriented involutions." To appear.Google Scholar
- 9.C. Kosniowski and R.E. Stong. "Involutions and characteristic numbers." Topology.Google Scholar
- 12.R.E. Stong. "Wall Manifolds." To appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979