Desuspension in the symmetric L-groups
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 763)
Algebraic K- And L-Theory
KeywordsChain Complex Homotopy Class Homotopy Type Surgery Data Witt Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.)Carlsson, G. On the Witt Group of a 2-adic Group Ring. (to apper)Google Scholar
- 2.)Carlsson, G., and Milgram, R.J. The Structure of Odd L-groups. (to appear, Proceedings of Waterloo Conference on Algebraic Topology).Google Scholar
- 4.)Morgan, J. A.M.S. Memoirs, Vol 201.Google Scholar
- 5.)Pardon, W. The Exact Sequence of a Localization for Witt Groups II: Numerical Invariants of Odd-dimensional Surgery Obstructions (Preprint)Google Scholar
- 6.)Ranički, A.A. The Algebraic Theory of Surgery, I.H.E.S. Notes.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979