The geometry of Mahowald orientations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 763)
Characteristic Classes And Bordism
KeywordsConfiguration Space Normal Bundle Coefficient System Thom Class Infinite Dimensional Subspace
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.F. R. Cohen, Braid orientations and bundle with flat connections, (to appear).Google Scholar
- 3.F. R. Cohen, J. P. May, L. Taylor, Splitting of certain spaces CX, (to appear).Google Scholar
- 4.U. Koschorke and B. J. Sanderson, Self-intersections and higher Hopf invariants, Topology (to appear).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Madsen and R. J. Milgram, On spherical fibre bundles and their PL reductions, London Math. Soc. Lecture Notes Series 11 (1974) 43–59.Google Scholar
- 10.Stewart Priddy, K(Z2) as a Thom spectrum, (to appear).Google Scholar
- 11.G. Segal, Configuration spaces and iterated loop spaces, Invent. Math. (1973) 213–221.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979