Homotopy rigidity of sturdy spaces
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 763)
Characteristic Classes And Bordism
KeywordsHomogeneous Space Weyl Group Maximal Torus Linear Action Linear Character
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M.F.Atiyah and G.B.Segal, Lectures on equivariant K-theory, Mimeographed notes, Oxford, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.A.Back, Homotopy rigidity for Grassmannians (to appear). Preprint, University of Chicago, 1978.Google Scholar
- 5.J.Ewing and A.Liulevicius, Homotopy rigidity of linear actions on friendly homogeneous spaces (to appear).Google Scholar
- 7._____, Linear actions on friendly spaces, Proceedings of the Waterloo Algebraic Topology Conference, June 1978 (to appear).Google Scholar
- 8.J.McLeod, The Künneth formula in equivariant K-theory, Proceedings of the Waterloo Algebraic Topology Conference, June 1978 (to appear).Google Scholar
- 12.G.B.Segal, Equivariant K-theory, Inst. Hautes Etudes Sci. Publ. Math. No. 34 (1968), 129–151.Google Scholar
- 13._____, Cohomology of topological groups, Symposia Mathematica, vol. IV (INDAM, Rome, 1968/69), 377–387.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979