Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 763)
Complete intersections and the Kervaire invariant
KeywordsQuadratic Form Complete Intersection Normal Bundle Homology Class Whitney Class
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [b]F. Hirzebruch and K.H. Mayer, O(n)-Mannigfaltigkeiten, exotische Sphären und Singularitäten, Springer Lecture Notes No. 57, (1968).Google Scholar
- [d]R. Kulkarni and J. Wood, Topology of non-singular complex hypersurfaces (to appear).Google Scholar
- [f]_____ and J. Wood, (in preparation.)Google Scholar
- [h]CTC Wall, Surgery of compact manifolds, Academic Press, New York, 1971.Google Scholar
- [CI]_____, Complete intersections as branched covers and the Kervaire invariant (to appear).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979