Mod p decompositions of H-spaces; another approach
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 763)
KeywordsSpectral Sequence Unstable Module Inverse Limit Projective Resolution Fibre Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. Cartan, Séminaire, Algèbres d'Eilenberg-MacLane et Homotopie, Ecole Normale Superiere, Paris(1954/55)Google Scholar
- J. Harper, Mod p decompositions of finite H-spaces, LNM No. 428, Springer (1974), 44–51.Google Scholar
- _____, H-spaces with torsion, preprint.Google Scholar
- W. S. Massey and F. P. Peterson, On the mod 2 cohomology structure of certain fibre spaces, Amer.Math.Soc. Memoirs 74(1967).Google Scholar
- J. McCleary, Ph.D. Thesis, Temple University (1978).Google Scholar
- J. Stasheff, Sphere bundles over spheres as H-spaces mod p > 2, LNM No. 249, Springer (1971).Google Scholar
- C. Wilkerson, Mod p decompositions of mod p H-spaces, LNM No.428, Springer(1974), 52–57.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979