Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 763)
Some homotopy classes generated by ηj
KeywordsHomotopy Class Ring Spectrum Springer Lecture Note Adams Spectral Sequence Steenrod Algebra
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- N. A. Bass, Bordism theories with singularities, Proc. of Aarhus Conference (1970).Google Scholar
- M. E. Mahowald and A. Unell, Lectures on Bott periodicity in stable and unstable homotopy at the prime 2, submitted to Springer Lecture Notes Series.Google Scholar
- H. Toda, Composition methods in homotopy groups of spheres, Princeton University Press, 1962.Google Scholar
- J. F. Adams, Operations of the Nth kind in K-theory and what we don't know about RP∞. Sym. on Algebraic Topology, Oxford Cambridge Press (1974), 1–5.Google Scholar
- D. Ravenel, A novice's guide to the Adams Novikov spectral sequence, Springer Lecture Notes # 658, p. 404–475.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979