Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 763)
Decompositions of loop spaces and applications to exponents
KeywordsHomotopy Group Decomposition Theorem Loop Space Homotopy Theory High Torsion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.F.R. Cohen, J.C. Moore, and J.A. Neisendorfer, Torsion in homotopy groups, to appear in Ann. of Math.Google Scholar
- 4._____, The double suspension and exponents of the homotopy groups of spheres, to appear.Google Scholar
- 5._____, Moore spaces have exponents, to appear.Google Scholar
- 6._____, James-Hopf invariants and homology, to appear.Google Scholar
- 10.J.W. Milnor, On the construction FK, in Algebraic Topology — a student's guide by J.F. Adams, Cambridge Univ. Press, 1972.Google Scholar
- 11.J.A. Neisendorfer, Unstable homotopy theory modulo an odd prime, to appear.Google Scholar
- 12.P.S. Selick, Odd primary torsion in Πk(S3), to appear in Topology.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979