Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 587)
Classification theorems for representations of semisimple lie groups
KeywordsWeyl Group Unitary Representation Parabolic Subgroup Discrete Series Principal Series
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. DUFLO, Représentations unitaires irréductibles des groupes simples complexes de rang deux, to appear.Google Scholar
- A.W. KNAPP and E.M. STEIN, The existence of complementary series, in Problems in Analysis, a Symposium in Honor of Salomon Bochner, R.C. Gunning (ed.), 249–259, Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey, 1970.Google Scholar
- B. KOSTANT, On the existence and irreducibility of certain series of representations, in Lie groups and their representations, Summer School of the Bolyai Janos Mathematical Society, I.M. Gelfand (ed.) 231–329, Wiley, New-York, 1975.Google Scholar
- R.P. LANGLANDS, On the classification of irreducible representations of real algebraic groups, mimeographed notes, Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, New Jersey, 1973.Google Scholar
- P. TROMBI, The tempered spectrum of a real semisimple Lie group, Amer. J. Math., to appear. Google Scholar
- D.P. ZELOBENKO and M.A. NAIMARK, A characterization of completely irreducible representations of a semisimple complex Lie group, Soviet Math. Dokl. 7 (1966), 1403–1406.Google Scholar
- G. ZUCKERMAN, Tensor products of finite and infinite dimensional representations of semisimple Lie groups, to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1977