On cohomology groups appearing in geometric quantization
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 570)
Chapter I. Geometric Quantization
KeywordsCohomology Group Homogeneous Polynomial Symplectic Manifold Integral Manifold Geometric Quantization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. Kostant, Symplectic spinors, Conv. di Geom. Simp. e Fis. Mat., INDAM, Rome, 1973, to appear in Symp. Math. Series, Academic Press.Google Scholar
- B. Kostant, On the definition of quantization, to appear in proceedings of Coll. Int. du C.N.R.S. Géométrie symplectique et physique mathématique, Aix-en-Provence, 1974.Google Scholar
- D. J. Simms, Geometric quantisation of the harmonic oscillator with diagonalised Hamiltonian, Proc. 2nd Int. Coll. on Group Theor. Methods in Physics, Nijmegen, 1973.Google Scholar
- D. J. Simms, Metalinear structures and a geometric quantisation of the harmonic oscillator, to appear in proceedings of Coll. Int. du C.N.R.S. Géométrie symplectique et physique mathématique, Aix-en-Provence, 1974.Google Scholar
- J. Śniatycki, Bohr-Sommerfeld conditions in geometric quantization, Reports in Math. Phys., vol. 7, (1974), pp. 127–135.Google Scholar
- J. Śniatycki, Wave functions relative to a real polarization, to appear in Int. J. of Theor. Phys.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1977