Selection mechanisms in symmetry breaking phenomena
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 771)
- 613 Downloads
KeywordsSelection Mechanism Hexagonal Lattice Rigid Motion Bifurcation Problem Bifurcation Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Auchmuty, J.F.G. and G. Nicolis, "Bifurcation analysis of nonlinear reaction diffusion equations", Bull. of Math. Biol. 37, 323–363.Google Scholar
- 2.__________, "Dissipative structures, catastrophes, and pattern formation: a bifurcation analysis", Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 71, 2748–2751.Google Scholar
- 4.Birman, J.L., "Symmetry changes, phase transitions, and ferroelectricity", Ferroelectricity, Elsevier, 1967.Google Scholar
- 7._____, "Mathematical problems of dynamo theory", in Applications of Bifurcation Theory, Academic Press, New York, 1977.Google Scholar
- 8.Cowan, J.D. and Ermentrout, G.B., "Secondary bifurcation in neuronal nets", to appear SIAM Jour. of Applied Math. Google Scholar
- 9.__________, "A mathematical theory of visual hallucination patterns", to appear, Biological Cybernetics.Google Scholar
- 12.Larter, R. and P. Ortoleva, "Self electrophoretic phenomena", preprint, Indiana University, 1979.Google Scholar
- 15.__________, "Group theoretic methods in bifurcation theory", to appear, Springer lecture notes in mathematics.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980