Auxiliary flux and pressure conditions for Navier-Stokes problems
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 771)
- 638 Downloads
KeywordsClassical Solution Uniqueness Theorem Integrability Condition Flux Condition Exterior Domain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.J.G. Heywood, The Navier-Stokes equations: on the existence, regularity and decay of solutions, (to appear) Preprint, June 1978.Google Scholar
- 4.J.G. Heywood, On the proper posing of problems for the Navier-Stokes equations, (to appear), Canadian Math. Bulletin.Google Scholar
- 5.J.G. Heywood, Classical solutions of the Navier-Stokes equations, (these proceedings).Google Scholar
- 8.O.A. Ladyzhenskaya and V.A. Solonnikov, On the solution of boundary and initial value problems for the Navier-Stokes equations in domains with non-compact boundaries, (in Russian) Leningrad Universitet Vestnik, No. 13 (1977), 39–47.Google Scholar
- 9.V.A. Solonnikov, On the solvability of boundary and initial-boundary value problems for the Navier-Stokes system in domains with non-compact boundaries, (to appear).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980