Numerical solution of the complete Navier-Stokes equations for the simulation of unsteady flows
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 771)
- 644 Downloads
KeywordsUnsteady Flow Integration Domain Iteration Loop Outflow Boundary Inflow Boundary
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Thompson, J.F.: Numerical solution of flow problems using body-fitted coordinate systems. Lecture Notes on Computational Fluid Dynamics. Von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics, Brussels, 1978. Hemisphere Publishing Corporation (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.Roache, P.J.: Computational fluid dynamics. Hermosa Publishers, Albuquerque (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.Schubauer, G.B, Skramstad, H.K.: Laminar boundary-layer oscillations and transition on a flat plate. NACA Report No. 909 (1948).Google Scholar
- 7.Wesseling, P., Sonneveld, P.: Numerical experiments with a multiple grid and a Lanczos type method. Proc. IUTAM-Symp. on Approximation Methods for Navier-Stokes Problems, Paderborn, Germany, 1979. Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.Thomas, L.H.: Elliptic problems in linear difference equations over a network. Watson Scientific Computing Laboratory Report, Columbia University, New York (1949).Google Scholar
- 9.Fasel, H.F., Bestek, H., Schefenacker, R.: Numerical simulation studies of transition phenomena in incompressible two-dimensional flows. AGARD-CP-224 Paper No. 14 (1977).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980