On properties of steady viscous incompressible fluid flows
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 771)
- 622 Downloads
KeywordsReynolds Number Flow Problem Viscous Incompressible Fluid Plane Flow Small Reynolds Number
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 9.K.I. Babenko, M.M. Vasil'ev, Asymptotic behavior of the solution of the problem of the flow of a viscous fluid around a finite body, Preprint No. 84, Inst. Appl. Math. Moscow, 1971.Google Scholar
- 10.M.M. Vasil'ev, On the asymptotic behavior of the velocity, and forces, exerted on a body, in a stationary viscous fluid flow, Preprint Inst. Appl. Math. No. 50, (1973), Moscow.Google Scholar
- 14.K.I. Babenko, On the asymptotic behavior of the vorticity at large distance from a body in the plane flow of a viscous fluid, Prikl. Math. Mech. 34 (1970), 911–925.Google Scholar
- 18.K.I. Babenko, The perturbation theory of stationary flows of a viscous incompressible fluid at small Reynolds numbers, Preprint Inst. Appl. Math. Moscow, No. 79, (1975).Google Scholar
- 19.K.I. Babenko, The perturbation theory of stationary flows of a viscous incompressible fluid at small Reynolds numbers, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR No. 227 No. 3 (1976).Google Scholar
- 20.K.I. Babenko, On stationary solutions of the problem of a viscous incompressible fluid flow past a body, Proc. All-Union Conf. Partial Differential Equations, Moscow Univ. Publ. House (1978).Google Scholar
- 21.M.M. Vasil'ev, On a viscous incompressible fluid flow in close vicinity of a body at small Reynolds numbers, Preprint Inst. Appl. Math. No. 116, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 22.M.V. Keldysh, On the completeness of eigenfunctions of some classes of not self-adjoint linear operators, Uspehi Math, Nauk Tom XXYI, 4, (1971).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980