Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1380)
Integral points on curves and surfaces
KeywordsIntegral Point Abelian Variety Height Function Counting Function Elliptic Surface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Apostel, T, Introduction to Analytic Number Theory, Springer-Verlag, N.Y., 1976Google Scholar
- Beauville, Complex Algebraic Surfaces, LMS Lecture Notes 68, Cambridge University Press, 1983Google Scholar
- Call, G., Local Heights on Families of Abelian Varieties, thesis, Harvard, 1986Google Scholar
- Hartshorne, R., Algebraic Geometry, GTM 52, Springer-Verlag, 1977Google Scholar
- Vojta, Paul, Diophantine approximations and value distribution theory, Lecture Notes in Math. 1239, Springer-Verlag, 1987Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989