Generating six skew lines in ℙ3
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1389)
KeywordsExact Sequence Irreducible Component Generic Union Maximal Rank Exceptional Divisor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [H-H]Hartshorne, R-Hirschowitz, A.: "Droites en position générale dans l'espace projectif" in Algebraic Geometry, Proceedings LaRabida, 1981. Lecture Notes in Math. 961, Springer Verlag (1982).Google Scholar
- [H,3]Hirschowitz,A.: Letter from Hirschowitz to Hartshorne of 12 August 1983.Google Scholar
- [I,1]Idà, M: "On the homogeneous ideal of the generic union of lines in ℙ3", Thesis. Nice University (1986). To appear on J.Reine Angew. Math.Google Scholar
- [LB]Le Barz, P: "Formules multisecantes pour les courbes gauches quelconques", Enumerative Geometry. Progress in Mathematics, vol. 24 (1982).Google Scholar
- [Mu]Mumford, D: "Lectures on curves on an algebraic surface", Princeton University Press (1966).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989