Configurations of linear projective subvarieties
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1389)
KeywordsIrreducible Component Quadric Surface North Atlantic Treaty Organization General Hyperplane Linear Configuration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [B]G. Bolondi, Irreducible families of curves with fixed cohomology, To appear in Ark. der Math.Google Scholar
- [BM1]G. Bolondi and J. Migliore,Buchsbaum Liaison Classes, to appear in J. Alg.Google Scholar
- [BM2]G. Bolondi and J. Migliore,The Lazarsfeld-Rao Problem for Buchsbaum Curves To appear in Rend. Sem. Mat. Univ. Padova.Google Scholar
- [BM3]G. Bolondi and J. Migliore,The Structure of an Even Liaison Class, Preprints Matematici Univ. Trento UTM 239 (1988).Google Scholar
- [BMR]G. Bolondi and R. Miro-Roig,Two codimensional Buchsbaum Subschemes ofPnvia their Hyperplane Sections, To appear in Comm. in Alg.Google Scholar
- [GM1]A.V. Geramita and J. Migliore,On the Ideal of an Arithmetically Buchsbaum Curve, to appear in J. Pure and App. Alg.Google Scholar
- [GM2]A.V. Geramita and J. Migliore,Generators for the Ideal of a Buchsbaum Curve, to appear in J. Pure and App. Alg.Google Scholar
- [Sw]P. Schwartau,Liaison addition and monomial ideals, Ph.D. thesis, Brandeis University (1982).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989