Straightening laws on modules and their symmetric algebras
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1430)
KeywordsExact Sequence Prime Ideal Young Diagram Linear Independence Residue Class
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Br.3]Bruns, W., Addition to the theory of algebras with straightening law, in: M. Hochster, C. Huneke, J.D. Sally (Ed.), Commutative Algebra, Springer 1989.Google Scholar
- [BKM]Bruns, W., Kustin, A., Miller, M., The resolution of the generic residual intersection of a complete intersection, J. Algebra (to appear).Google Scholar
- [BS]Bruns, W., Simis, A., Ngô Viêt Trung, Glow-up of straightening closed ideals in ordinal Hodge algebras, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. (to appear).Google Scholar
- [BV.1]Bruns, W., Vetter, U., “Determinantal rings,” Springer Lect. Notes Math. 1327, 1988.Google Scholar
- [BV.2]Bruns, W., Vetter, U., Modules defined by generic symmetric and alternating maps, Proceedings of the Minisemester on Algebraic Geometry and Commutative Algebra, Warsaw 1988 (to appear).Google Scholar
- [DEP.2]De Concini, C., Eisenbud, D., Procesi, C., “Hodge algebras,” Astérisque 91, 1982.Google Scholar
- [Ei]Eisenbud, D., Introduction to algebras with straightening laws, in “Ring Theory and Algebra III,” M. Dekker, New York and Basel, 1980, pp. 243–267.Google Scholar
- [HK]Herzog, J., Kunz, E., “Der kanonische Modul eines Cohen-Macaulay-Rings,” Springer Lect. Notes Math. 238, 1971.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1990