Characteristic numbers and group actions
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1474)
- 480 Downloads
KeywordsVector Bundle Cobordism Class Surgery Obstruction Homotopy Sphere Finite Group Action
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Asd]A. Assadi, Finite Group Actions on Simply Connected Manifolds and CW Complexes, Memoirs Amer. Math. Soc. 257 (1982).Google Scholar
- [DP1]K. H. Dovermann and T. Petrie, G-Surgery II, Memoirs Amer. Math. Soc. 260 (1982).Google Scholar
- [DR2]_____, Equivariant Surgery and Classification of Finite Group Actions on Manifolds, Memoirs Amer. Math. Soc. 379 (1988).Google Scholar
- [K]S.S. Kim, Ph.D. Thesis, Purdue University,1988.Google Scholar
- [MS]M. Masuda and R. Schultz, Equivariant inertia groups and rational invariants for nonfree actions (to appear).Google Scholar
- [Pa3]_____, Equivariant thickening for compact Lie group actions, Mathematica Gottingensis 71 (1986).Google Scholar
- [Pa4]_____, Fixed points of smooth group actions on disks and euclidean spaces, preprint, 1986.Google Scholar
- [S]R. Stong, Notes on Corbordism Theory, Mathematical Notes, Princeton University Press, 1968.Google Scholar
- [S2]_____, Pontryagin numbers and periodic diffeomorphisms of spheres, to appear in the Proceedings of the Conference on Group Actions, Osaka, 1987 (in the Springer Lecture Notes Series).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1991