Examples of lack of rigidity in crystallographic groups
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1474)
Geometry Of Manifolds
- 484 Downloads
KeywordsSpectral Sequence Holonomy Group Crystallographic Group Grothendieck Ring Whitehead Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [CdaS]Connolly, F., daSilva, M.:N i K 0(Zπ) is a finitely generated ZN i module for any finite group π. (to appear)Google Scholar
- [CK3]Connolly, F., Koźniewski, T.:Rigidity and Crystallographic Groups, II. (in preparation)Google Scholar
- [CL]Connolly, F., Lück, W.: The involution on the Equivariant Whitehead Group. Journal of K-Theory,(to appear, 1990)Google Scholar
- [FH1]Farrell, F.T., Hsiang, W.C.: A formula for K 1(R α[T]). Proc. Symp. Pure Math. vol. 17 (1970)Google Scholar
- [HS]Hsiang, W.C., Shaneson, J.: Fake Tori. In: Topology of Manifolds. Chicago, Markham 1970 pp. 18–51Google Scholar
- [Ts]Tsapogas, G.: On the K-theory of crystallographic groups, Ph.D. dissertation, University of Notre Dame, 1990.Google Scholar
- [W]Weinberger, S.: Private communicationGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1991