Morse theory of closed 1-forms
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1474)
- 495 Downloads
KeywordsSpectral Sequence Cohomology Class Morse Theory Morse Function Principal Ideal Domain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Novikov S. P., Smeltzer I. Periodic solutions of the Kirchhof type equations for the free motion of the solid body in the liquid and the extended Lusternik-Schnirelman-Morse theory (L-Sch-M) I. Funkz. anal. i pril. 1981, v.15, N 3, p. 54–66 (in Russ.).Google Scholar
- Milnor J. W. Infinite cyclic coverings. In: Conference on the topology of Manifolds (edited by J.G. Hocking) Prindle Weber & Schmidt 1968, p. 115–133.Google Scholar
- Bousfield A. K., Gugenheim V. K. A. M. On PL deRham theory and rational homotopy type. Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, 1976, v.8, number 179.Google Scholar
- Milnor J. W. Lectures on the h-cobordism theorem. Princeton 1965.Google Scholar
- Sharko V. V. K-theory and Morse theory 1. Preprint Kiev Inst. of Math. AN SSSR 1986, N 86.39.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1991