Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1520)
Generalized degree of multi-valued mappings
KeywordsSingular Point Commutative Diagram Algebraic Topology Splitting Mapping Generalize Degree
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Borisovich Yu.G., Gel'man B.D., Myshkis A.D., Obukhovskii V.V. Introduction to the theory of multi-valued mappings. Voronezh University Press, 1986, 104 p. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.Górniewicz L., Homological methods in fixed-point theory of multivalued maps. Rozpr. mat., 1976, No.129, 66 pp.Google Scholar
- 6.Dzedzej Z., Fixed point index theory for a class of nonacyclic multivalued maps. Rozpr. mat., 1985, No.253, 58 pp.Google Scholar
- 9.Dold A. Lectures on algebraic topology. Springer, 1972.Google Scholar
- 10.Spanier E.H. Algebraic topology. McGraw-Hill, 1966.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1992